Minecraft is without any doubts one of the most played games out there. This game is available on consoles, computers and even on mobile devices. The game has been released back in 2011 and in a very short time, it has become very popular, which took the company by surprise. Mojang, the developer of Minecraft, was sold in 2014 to Microsoft for 2.5 billion dollars.
Back then, many fans of the game have thought that Mojang will not release any new updates for other operating systems and will focus on Microsoft’s Windows OS. However, the new owner has assured them that the team of developers will keep updating Minecraft on all existing platforms.
Mojang has finally announced a new BETA version of its Minecraft Pocket Edition. The new update is named “The Friendly Update” and it brings fire chargers, husk zombies, pig riding and some of the Xbox Live achievements on Android devices.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.15 BETA: What’s New?
– Observer blocks – new blocks which are able to detect changes in neighboring blocks;
– Xbox Live Achievements have been added to Android and iOS;
– Ability to play in online multiplayer with Xbox Live friends;
– Ability to dye the armor of your horse;
– Fire charges have been added;
– Pig Riding has been added;
– A new user interface for the main menu has been added;
– Husk zombies have been added in the desert;
– Skeleton horse traps have been added.
As you can see above, the Xbox Live multiplayer has been added, which means that cross-platforms play should function. Here is a short sneak peak of the new Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.15 BETA:
Did you install the Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.15 BETA on your mobile device yet? Tell us your thoughts about it!
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.