Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is an action-adventure third person shooter video game that has been published by Sony Interactive Entertainment and developed by Naughty Dog. The game has been released exclusively for PlayStation 4, which means that you will not be able to play it on any other console.
The developer has just released patch 1.05, which has only 75MB in size, but it fixes a good amount of issues that have been noticed in the multiplayer mode of the game.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – Patch 1.05 Changelog
– An animator exploit for taunts has been fixed;
– An issue that was occurring when trying to join a party has been fixed;
– The “white-plug” (lag) error that was occurring very frequently has been fixed;
– Some network issues that were causing the appearance of invincible or invisible enemies have been fixed;
– Age restriction settings have been adjusted for several countries such as: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Along with this new patch, a new multiplayer event has been released for this weekend, which is offering a 50% Challenge Relic bonus and a 70% bundle discount on vanity items.
We remind you that the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has been released on May 10, 2016, which means that the game is still quite new. We are pretty sure that all minor issues and bugs will be fixed soon. Naughty Dog is expected to release more patches sometime in the near future, as there are still more minor issues that will need to be fixed as soon as possible.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.