A new game pack is being prepared for The Sims 4 and today we will talk about it. First of all, you should know that this game pack will be enjoyed by everyone who is craving for some juicy food. The DLC is named “Dine Out” and it is actually a “restaurant game pack”, which will bring many features to the game.
However, before we tell you more about it, take a look at the official trailer of “The Sims 4: Dine OUT” Game Pack:
Once this game pack will be out, you will be able to take your Sims to a fancy dinner to a pre-made restaurant or even build and customize your own restaurant from the ground. To make things even more interesting, you will be able to sign one of your Sims to own and run the restaurant themselves. Actually, you can build your own franchise by owning multiple restaurants at once, hire employees and create your own menu. You will act as the manager having full control of your employees, but you could also take on the role of the chef.
The Sims 4: Dine Out Game Pack: Features
– Waiters are not perfect and some will be clumsy and drop food;
– Sims will order their own drinks and manually pay for their meal;
– Children will be able to color at the table before they eat;
– Sims will be able to take pictures of their food;
– If you are eating dinner with a group, you will make a toast with everyone (such as in The Sims 2);
– Your Sims will be able to romantically feed another Sims;
– If the food is not good your Sims’ reaction will suggest you that;
– A host will greet your Sims at the door and it will guide you to the table;
– Ability to watch the cooks while they make your food;
– Ability to celebrate birthdays at the table.
As the official trailer suggests, The Sims 4: Dine Out Game Pack will be released on June 7, 2016.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.