Tom Clancy’s The Division is a popular game that has been released by Ubisoft on March 8, 2016 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC. Today we will talk about an upcoming patch that is about to be released for this game sometime in the near future.
According to reports, the “Tom Clancy’s The Division”: Patch 1.2 will not bring any weapon balance changes, as expected. However, instead, it will fix many issues and it will increase the Phoenix Credits limit. The gamers should not worry about the weapon balance changes, as according to reports, they will come along with the next patch 1.3 that will be released sometime in the near future.
In concordance with Gamepur, a gaming blog, the upcoming patch 1.2 for the mentioned game will come with some “nerfs” to the Sentry Gear Set, which is accessible after the players complete the Falcon Lost Incursion. At the same time, the Phoenix Credits limit have been increased from 1000 to 2000, which will allow players to gather more credits without any problems. Many talents have been fixed and some tweaks for weapon types have been made.
Here is a change log of the upcoming Tom Clancy’s The Division: Patch 1.2:
– A bug that was causing the Sentry Gear Set to automatically target players during the Dark Zone will be fixed;
– A bug that was causing the players to not receive weekly rewards after completing the Falcon Lost Incursion will be fixed;
– The Brutal talent will be nerfed;
– Balanced talent will allow quick scoping;
– Reckless talent will now work properly;
– The performance gear MODS will be buffed;
– A Toughness character stat will be introduced that will combine armor, stamina and health;
– The Armor cap will be increased to 75%;
– VOIP indicator will now be in the User Interface.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.