If you’ve haven’t heard already, Supercell has released the May update for Clash Of Clans that it’s still played by a lot of people who like MMO strategy video games. iOS users have received it first in August 2012 and for Android, the game became available in October 2013, but since then, Supercell has released lots of updates that included many improvements and changes, but developers have messed up things with Town Hall 11. Players were waiting for a fix, which has never come, and instead, Supercell tried to please its fans by bringing other surprises.
Supercell has promised that will roll out the May update at the beginning of the month and it kept its promise. Back in December, when Town Hall 11 update was released, many players were angry because they were kicked off after spending three hours online without a shield, but they had also other complaints and they were hoping that Supercell will take their suggestions into account, but that didn’t happen.
However, the May update is like an offer of reconciliation, Supercell’s last hope to calm down the angry players who have been affected by the changes in Town Hall 11 and they were quite pleased that the regeneration time has been reduced for Barbarian King and Archer Queen, but below we’ll say more about all improvements and changes that have been brought in the latest May update:
– Training time for Dragon has been reduced from 30 minutes to 15 minutes;
– Training time for Witch has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes;
– Training time for Wall Breaker has been reduced from 2 minutes to 1 minute;
– Training time for Golem, Lava Hound and P.E.K.K.A. has been reduced from 45 minutes to 15 minutes;
– Faster trainings are also for: Balloon and Wizard (5 minutes), Healer (5 minutes) and Valkyrie (10 minutes).
– The Bowler troop was updated, as well.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.