Fallout 4 was one of the most expected games out there, but it didn’t take too long for a good part of the players to stop playing it. However, Bethesda is trying to regain fans’ attention to its game by releasing new patches and DLCs.
The Fallout 4: Patch 1.5 has been released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, which brings the Survival Mode. The new Survival Mode will make your life tough in Fallout 4, as you will need to manage your resources and use a strategy against monsters. In addition, you will notice that in this mode, the game will become more realistic, as you will find resources much harder and the damage that you receive from monster will be highly increased.
At the same time, the fast travel feature is disabled, which means that you will need to walk around in the wasteland on foot. The next DLC that Bethesda will release for Fallout 4 is named “Far Harbor” and it will be the biggest DLC that they will be brought for this game.
Fallout 4 fans will need to understand that Bethesda is not only releasing new content for this game, but the developers are also fixing bugs and other issues that users report. It seems that the game is not as bug-free as developers would have wanted and there are still lots of issues annoying players.
Fallout 4: Patch 1.5 change log
– New Survival Mode Difficulty;
– Improvements for general performance and stability;
– A rare crash that was caused when loading a save file that relies on Automatron has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing the robot workbench camera to not move properly immediately after canceling out of the menu has been fixed;
– An issue that was causing perks to be repeatedly added when reloading a saved game while in robot workbench has been fixed;
– Robots can now be assigned as settlements vendors.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.