If you’re avoiding all spoilers for The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine so everything is a surprise when you finally get to play The Witcher 3’s new expansion later this year, you’ll want to tread cautiously when it comes to this new information. If, however, you’re eager for every new detail about Blood and Wine prior to its release, you’re sure to find a few interesting things here.
Steam copies of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have been updated to include the Blood and Wine achievements. This means that if you take a look at The Witcher 3’s Steam achievements, you can get an idea of what Blood and Wine will include.
There are 13 new achievements. Since the expansion is not yet available, all are at the bottom of the linked achievement list (which ranks them according to the percentage of players that has completed them).
Remember, if you want to be completely unspoiled about Geralt’s activities in Toussaint, you should stop reading, although none of these achievements spoil anything particularly huge. Three achievements have hidden descriptions.
Among other things, there is an achievement if you “obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.” Toussaint has an obsession with tradition, including knights-errant and and tournaments. Another achievement is awarded if you get all of the Gwent cards for the Skellige deck, and another confirms that you can get a new mutation in Blood and Wine.
The full list of Blood and Wine achievements is as follows:
- The Grapes of Wrath Stomped – (hidden)
- Dressed to Kill – Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
- Hasta la Vista™ – (hidden)
- David and Golyat – (hidden)
- I Have a Gwent Problem – Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Weapon “W” – Develop a mutation.
- Playing House – Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
- Last Action Hero – Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- The Witcher’s Gone South – Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Kling of the Clink – Serve time in Toussaint.
- A Knight to Remember – Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues – Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Turned Every Stone – Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
These achievements hint at some exciting stuff ahead. What are you most looking forward to from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine?
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.