The improvements that came with the last iOS update were rather subtle, hard to really notice even, but no less useful for the average user. Here is a list of 7 things that the iOS 9 did for our comfort and benefit.
- Night Shift is the first feature on our list. What it does is pretty cool – it changes the color temperature of the screen to minimize the blue light that it emits in the dark.
- Another feature that comes very handy is that if your Wi-fi connectivity is absent or just very slow, it enables your data pack automatically.
- It enables you to swap between apps. Without using the home button! Basically, when you happen to switch from one app to another, it gives you the chance to go to the previous app. You can find that option on the left top of the screen.
- Now, if you look very closely at your picture folder, you may have noticed a camera roll with images lined up at the bottom and you can chose to view them from there instead of swiping until you find the one that you’re looking for.
- Apart from the aforementioned feature, there’s another great photo managing option that the iOS 9 brought which are specialized folders for selfies and screen shots. That makes it much easier to find them!
- Then there is the headphone detection improvement. When you plug the headphones, the icon for the music app pops up on you screen automatically.
- Last but not least is a great feature for the more cautious ones among us. There is better security for the Notes that we take in the sense that you can add a password to protect individual notes or even Touch ID. How cool is that?
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.