GBWhatsApp+ version 4.30 is a modified and unofficial version of WhatsApp application, which comes with new features and options. However, before you install it on your Android device, we remind you your account can be banned for 24 hours if the WhatsApp servers detect that you’re using an unofficial WhatsApp application.
Before we’ll teach you how to install the GBWhatsApp+ version 4.30 on your Android device, we will tell you more about the features it comes with:
– GBWhatsApp+ version 4.30 is based on the WhatsApp version 2.12.556;
– Supports Voice Calls;
– Ban proof (very low change to get banned);
– Themes MODS;
– Privacy MODS;
– Ability to hide your last seen;
– The Server from where you can download themes;
– Counter statistics for groups;
– Ability to change the bubbles/ticks Style MOD;
– Ability to preview media without having to fully load it;
– Ability to see the Online/last seen status in the Main screen;
– Ability to send videos up to 30MB instead of only 16MB;
– Ability to send 90 images at once instead of only 10
– Ability to write a status that contains up to 250 characters compared with only 139 characters;
– Ability to hide the name and date when copying more than one message;
– Ability to copy the status of your friends;
– The app icon and notifications have been modified.
GBWhatsApp+ version 4.30: What’s New?
– An in-app translator that translate message to 8 different languages has been fixed;
– Search Web Image function has been fixed;
– A custom wallpaper for every chat has been added;
– Zoom-in for profile pictures have been added;
– GBWhatsApp Lock has been improved;
– Bug fixes and application’s stability.
GBWhatsApp+ version 4.30: How To Install
You will firstly need to download the GBWhatsApp+ 4.30 APK from the internet. However, make sure that you download it from a trusted website, or else you will have a high chance to get a malware on your Android device. After downloading the APK file to your Android, enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security or Settings->Applications. Finally, use a file manager to go to the location where you have saved the APK file and tap on it to start installing the latest version of GBWhatsApp+ on your Android device.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.