May will be an important month for Fallout 4 fans, as they will receive Survival Mode on PS4 and Xbox One consoles. Update 1.5 will most likely be released next week and will bring gameplay optimization and support for the upcoming add-on, Far Harbor, along with other improvements based on Fallout 4’s 1.5 Steam Beta update. Bethesda has specified that “Creation Kit and Bethesda.net Mods are still in open beta on PC. Our current plan is to make Mods available on Xbox One in May – starting with a beta – and bring Mods to PlayStation 4 in June.”
The new Far Harbor DLC will arrive in May and will come with new landmass to explore, new enemies, factions and crafting tools. Also, Bethesda will be offering a Creation Kit development tool for PC users, which will help them build new quests and items. Bethesda has used the Creation Kit to create Fallout 4 and now, players will download this tool and craft whatever they want to it.
This is a big step for both the company and fans who will enjoy the all-new system, and another achievement is the possibility to install mods within the game, which can be downloaded from Bethesda.net. “For console players, Mods will be coming to Xbox One in May and PlayStation 4 in June,” has confirmed Bethesda through a message, adding that “We have a lot to do yet, but we hope it changes console gaming the way it has changed PC.”
The Fallout 4 DLC: Far Harbor will include not only a larger area to explore, but it will also offer more building materials. It seems that there will be added 30 new items and players already noticed a new Barn building and Vim Machine.
The list of updated items discovered by players so far includes:
– Barn: Doors; Floors; Miscellaneous; Prefabs; Roofs; Stairs; Walls
– Decoration Displays: Armor Racks; Display Cases; Power Armor; Weapon Racks
– Ball Track: Curves; Miscellaneous; Straight
– Manufacturing: Conveyor Belts; Machinery; Miscellaneous
– Scaffolding: Doors; Floors; Miscellaneous; Prefabs; Roofs; Stairs; Framework
– Warehouse: Doors; Floors; Miscellaneous; Prefabs; Roofs; Stairs; Walls
– Other: Advanced Switches; Boxcars; Conduit; Elevators; Marquee; Wall Decorations.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.