It is very important to have an antivirus installed on your Android device and we can say that the AVG Antivirus Pro does a very good job. Today we’re going to talk about a cracked version of this antivirus, which you can download and install on your Android device.
But, before we tell you how to install this antivirus on your Android device, we’re going to talk about the features that it comes with.
AVG Antivirus Pro For Android: Features
– Ability to scan applications, media files, text messages, settings, files in real-time;
– It will enable the finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via GoogleMaps;
– Ability to lock and wipe your smartphone in order to protect your privacy;
– Ability to kill processes that can slow down your mobile device;
– Browse the web without worrying about getting your device infected with viruses;
– Filter and even block unwanted text messages or calls;
– Ability to set a password for applications;
– Ability to backup applications from your device to your microSD card;
– If someone tries to unlock your device, but it enters 3 times the wrong password, the antivirus will take a photo (using the secondary camera) and it will email the picture to you, making sure that you will know whoever tried to do that;
– Locks the device whenever it detects that the SIM has been changed;
– It protects you from phishing attacks.
AVG Antivirus Pro version 188.8.131.52 Cracked: How To install On Your Android Device
First of all, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security or Settings->Applications. Once you enable this option, you will be able to install APK files that have been downloaded from a third party source. After that, you will need to search on Google for the AVG Antivirus Pro v184.108.40.206 APK file.
HINT: Make sure that you download the file from a TRUSTED website or else you might install a malware on your Android device.
Once you have the AVG Antivirus Pro v220.127.116.11 APK on your Android device, head to the location where you’ve saved it and tap on it to start installing the antivirus on your handset. Enjoy!
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.