Fallout 4, the action role-playing video game that has been developed by Bethesda, has won the Best Game award during the British Academy of Film and Television Games Awards. Other games that were in the group of “Best Game” award were: Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Life is Strange and Rocket League.
At the same time, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, a game that was developed by The Chinese Room, which has its studio based in Brighton, has won three awards for the Best Performer, Audio Achievement and Music. At the same time, Sam Barlow, the British developer has collected three prizes with the “Her Story” game – Debut Game, Game Innovation and Mobile & Handheld.
Supermassive Games has won the Original Property award with its Until Dawn game, while the Introversion Software has won the Persistent Game award with its Prison Architect game. Rocksteady Studios has won the Best British Game award with its Batman: Arkham Knight.
Rocket League, the sci-fi car football game developed by US studio Psyonix has won three awards: Multiplayer, Sport and Family.
Here is the full list of the BAFTA Game Awards 2016 Winners:
– Best Game: Fallout 4;
– Music: Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture;
– Persistent Game: Prison Architect;
– Best performer: Merle Dandridge (Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture);
– Multiplayer: Rocket League;
– Best Sports Game: Rocket League;
– Story: Life is Strange;
– Game design: Bloodborne;
– Original Property: Until Dawn;
– Best British Game: Batman: Arkham Knight;
– Artistic Achievement: Ori and the Blind Forest;
– Audio Achievement: Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture;
– Ones to Watch: Sundown;
– Debut Game: Her Story;
– Game Innovation: Her Story;
– Family: Rocket League;
– eSports Audience: Smite;
– Mobile and Handheld: Her Story;
– Bafta Fellowship: John Carmack.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.