A few days ago, Bethesda has released a new Survival Mode overhaul for the Fallout 4 on PC via Steam BETA. After testing out the new mode for a few days, Bethesda has also released a new update for the same Survival Mode, which brought some new features and tweaks.
The new Fallou4 Survival Mode will make the whole experience more enjoyable and smoother. First of all, you will notice that you will need less food and liquids in order to survive, but you will also notice that you will need less sleep.
Here is the patch notes of the Fallout 4 version 1.5.146 Survival Mode BETA
New Survival Features
– sleep, disease, thirst and hunger icons will change their colors based on status
– You will need less liquids and food in order to maintain proper sustenance;
– The carry capacity has been lowered;
– The sleep cycle has been lowered from 24 hours to only 14 hours (which means that if your character gets up at 7AM it will start getting tired at 9PM);
– The chances to get disease have been reduced;
– The fusion cores now weight more;
– The Nuka Cola Quantums will no longer cancel the caffeine effect from Nuka Cherry/Cola;
– An issue that was causing the Adrenaline effect to incorrectly persist after changing the difficulty level has been fixed;
– Once your companion will die, a “quest” target will appear on them.
At the same time, there are some new details about the upcoming DLC that will be released for Fallout 4. The Wasteland Workshop is the second DLC that will be released for this game, which will extend the settlement customization, but it will also allow you to collect pets and tame them or even send settlers in the arena to fight against the captured creatures.
The Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop DLC will be released on April 12, 2016 for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and it will cost 4.99 dollars.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.