The Insiders on the Slow Ring have just received the Windows 10 Redstone Preview 14295, a week later after this build was released for the Fast Ring insiders. Microsoft is currently working hard on improving Redstone, which will arrive this summer, and occasionally is spoiling its users with a new build, just like it did with Windows 10, before it was released on July 29.
Microsoft has announced on its blog that “Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. The ISO images for the build as well as the new developer tools announced today at Build 2016 will be released shortly.” The American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, has also mentioned that the Redstone update will arrive to the Windows and Xbox devices, in a few months, in the form of a Windows 10 Anniversary Update and that all applications for Xbox and Windows will be downloaded from a Universal Windows Store.
There are many fixes for many issues discovered in Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 for PC and below, we’ll give you a list of problems that have been solved.
Windows 10 Redstone Preview 14295:
– PCs were freezing when plugging in an Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller and other gamepads;
– When pressing caps lock in a password field, Microsoft Edge was refreshing the tab;
– Xbox app and other Xbox Live enabled apps and games were prevented from signing in;
– A driver bug was making Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Internet Security, or the Kaspersky Total Security Suite to not work as expected in builds from the Development Branch;
Windows 10 Mobile 14295:
– When resetting a phone on Build 14291 and restoring it from a backup, applications from the backup’s apps list were not installed, leaving blank grey titles on Start;
– New languages and keyboards were not downloading and if they were downloaded, the “reboot” UX didn’t appear in the Settings app. This problem could be fixed by going to Update & security > Phone update and restarting the phone manually.