One of the most popular iOS and android games, Clash of Clans, has just gotten another big update (the last one was December, 2015) and it has players both excited and feeling the woes of an update that brings new bugs and challenges.
Updates – All Levels
- New building constructions can no longer be cancelled (upgrades can still be cancelled)
- Revenge attacks award Star Bonus and League Bonus rewards
- Battle time limit reduced to be 3 minutes per attack once again
Town Hall 5+ Updates
- All Dark Spells brewing time decreased to 10 minutes
- All Elixir Spells brewing time decreased to 20 minutes
Town Hall 8+ Updates
- Valkyrie damage increased, hitpoints decreased
- Valkyrie starts attacking much faster after reaching her target
- Wizard Tower levels 5-9 hitpoints increased, greatly increased at later levels
- Defending Troops flee from Poison Spells if they are standing idle
Town Hall 9+ Updates
- All Skeleton hitpoints reduced
- Skeletons spawned from Witches no longer trigger traps
- Goblin level 6 has been moved to Town Hall 9 (was TH10)
- X-Bow levels 2-4 damage increased
Town Hall 10+ Updates
- Inferno Tower Multi-mode acquires new targets faster
Unfortunately, not all the updates are going well. There is a “device not compatible” problem on Google Play, games are crashing and multiplayer match ups do not seem to be working right. Of course, not all players are affected but these are the early complaints that have been coming in from those who have recently updated the game.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.