There’s quite a few applications out there and UC Browser is one of them, if you’ve been bored and annoyed with the default browsers installed on your phone, and if Opera & Chrome are just not your type, then you’re going to be delighted to hear that UC Browser is here to get rid of all your worries.
Developed by UC Web Inc. UC Browser claims to have ad block services built in right along with data saving capabilities, so you’ll not only be saving money for browsing websites in general but also face a much lower amount of random interruptions in the shape of pop-ups and banners.
If there’s one thing which we all despise, it’s pop-up advertisements on mobile phones, they’re not just annoying, often times they interrupt everything we’re doing and force an effort from our end just to close them, UC Browser puts an end to that.
What are the features of UC Browser?
Well according to their Google Play page, here’s a quick rundown of the features.
- AdBlock will make sure that no matter what you’re doing, whether its work-related or just entertainment, you won’t be disturbed.
- Facebook mode lets you have an all new experience if you’re logged in Facebook via the UC Browser, if you’ve been unable to run the Facebook applications on your phone or if you’re just running low on phone memory, worry not because UC Browser lets you enjoy all the features of Facebook while not having the application installed.
- Smart downloads claims to be much better than Android’s default download manager, making use of the full capabilities of your internet.
- A built-in video player so you don’t have to look for third party applications just to play videos online, it’s much better than the default browser’s player and we can surely expect the mini features like gestures to be used by some users.
- Night mode – This is a feature which is underrated by pretty much everyone out there, it’s a small gimmick which isn’t too hard to implement in most programs but it’s a life saver as far as smartphones are concerned, countless times we’ll find ourselves browsing through the internet at night while having the screen too white and bright for our eyes, Night mode gives you the pleasure of being able to look at your screen at 3 AM without any strain on your eyes.
And fear not, the UC Browser, just like all modern browsers is more than capable of running in an incognito/private browsing mode, the application has a vast amount of users across the globe and the developers are more than interested in solving the various problems that people are having.
How to download UC Browser?
All you have to do is go the Google Play store on your phone and search for UC Browser, you can pick from three different applications, each for a specific kind of Android devices, what you choose depends solely on whether or not you’re holding a flagship device in your hands.
Alternatively you can directly go to this link and install the default standard UC Browser from over there.