Pangu is one of the best hacking groups, being specialized in jailbreaking Apple’s operating system and recently, the Chinese hackers have announced that the jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 has been released. Until now, the users were able to install jailbreaks only in Apple’s iOS versions 9.0-9.0.2, and the latest jailbreak software works in the following devices: iPhone 5, 6S Plus, iPad Air, iPad Pro and iPad Mini. Below, we’ll teach you ho to install Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak on your mobile device.
If you’ve upgraded your device to the latest iOS 9.2.1, then you are stuck with this update, because Apple has closed up the signing window. Hopefully, after the release of iOS 9.1 jailbreak, Pangu will manage to crack iOS 9.3 as well, but that’s a different story. So, if your device is currently running on iOS 9.1, backup important data on iCloud or iTunes (which requires the latest version), then follow these steps:
– the Find My iPhone feature, which you’ll find under Settings > iCloud must be turned off, then you’ll disable Passcode and Touch ID, by heading to Settings > Touch ID and Passcode;
– Enable the Airplane mode;
– Connect your iDevice to your computer and open the Pangu9 tool;
– Click on “Start”;
– Follow the onscreen instructions, and select “Already backup”, which is required for the installation process to continue;
– When the installation process will complete, your iPhone or iPad will reboot;
– You will see the Cydia app and you’ll open it to confirm the success of the jailbreak installation.
It is known that an Italian hacker named Luca Todescoaka has managed to jailbreak iOS 9.2, but he didn’t promise to release the jailbreak tool for the public. He just bragged about the glitches he found in the iOS kernel, which allowed him to jailbreak the operating system.
If you don’t want to void your warranty, we don’t advise you to jailbreak your phone.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.