Supercell has released a new update for its popular Clash Royale mobile strategy game and the APK was available on the internet before being added to the Play Store. First, the version 1.1.1 was released in mid-February, then it was updated to 1.2.0 a few days ago and finally, the version 1.2.3 has ended on the Play Store page, already being downloaded by thousands of people who praised the game.
If you’ll download the Clash Royale 1.2.3 APK update from the Play store, you should know that the files weighs 87.05 MB, so it’s not too large, and it’s compatible with Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream sandwich and later. Supercell hasn’t provided a new change log for this update, keeping the same one from the previous update that was released five days ago, so it contains:
– Six new cards: New Common Card (Royal Giant), New Rare Card (Three Musketeers), New Epic Cards (Dark Prince, Poison), New Card Rarity (Legendary);
– New Arena: Builder’s Workshop;
– Chests: Giant Chest and Super Magical Chest;
– Deck Slots: Save multiple Battle Decks;
– Card Balance: a few cards have been re-balanced and the players are advised to visit www.clashroyale.com to find out more;
– Bug fixes.
Clash Royale was soft-launched in 2016 firstly for iOS on January 4, in Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and New Zealand, then on February 16 it became available on Android, in the same countries. The global release finally happened on March 2. In this game, the players need to collect and upgrade their cards that are based on characters from the original Clash of Clans. Clash Royale is similar to Hearthstone, only that the players will have eight cards in a deck, at a time. With these cards, the players will try to destroy their opponents and each victory will bring them more cards, trophies and they’ll unlock new arenas and challenge other players online.