Going great and have got a lot in it, the Windows 10 has lots more than Windows 8. The Microsoft has many areas covered that it did not cover in earlier Windows versions. In the new Windows 10 version, the part of classic games was taken off from it that were available for free in Vista and 7 versions. If you are using the Windows 10, then you will find many things in the Store of Microsoft.
Of course, the developers are coming up with the latest games daily, but if you always enjoyed playing the games like Mahjong Titans and Chess Titans, then you can get them back in your new Windows 10 too. In your latest version of Windows 10, you can play your Windows 7 games back and enjoy playing them. Finding those games is all possible and easy to locate within your system in the ZIP file. You can locate it by:
- Through the ZIP file, download Windows7 or Windows Vista.
- Now unload that ZIP file and make the Win7GamesForWin10-Setup.exe run on your system.
- It is easy and simple to download and install on your Windows just like you do with other installation procedures.
- Without missing anything out, pick the games that you wish to install in your computer.
- As soon as the installation gets done, you can check out all the games in your Start under the “Games” folder.
- You are now entirely ready to enjoy and play pyre favorite games.
It is not easy to understand that why Microsoft did not include these classic games in the new Windows version, but with this procedure, they have surely got the users back into the Windows 7 era. Not only that, you can play the Minesweeper just like those old days.