This week Mojang has released a new Minecraft Update 1.9 snapshot 15w46a and it seems that soon enough, the developers will be pretty confident about this build and they will make it available for the general public.
According to all the bug fixes that the Minecraft snapshot 15w46a comes with, the next big update for this awesome game is around the corner, it seems that the developers of Minecraft have focused more on fixing bugs and this is the reason why the bug fix is so long on the 15w46a snapshot.
However, that doesn’t mean that the there are no other changes that the Minecraft snapshot 15w46a comes with, it is good to know that the latest Minecraft snapshot brings some new features such as the newly introduced “fallen trees”.
The main reason why everyone is so excited about this new build is that once the developers release a Minecraft snapshot with so many bug fixes, usually it takes a few days before the update is released to the general public.
Unfortunately, there is no news regarding the Minecraft Update 1.9 release, but we’re sure that it will not be long until we will see it go live, Mojang is known as a studio who doesn’t want to promise content on a certain date, regardless of the condition of the upcoming update.
Minecraft Update 1.9 snapshot 15w46a: What’s New?
– Fallen Trees;
– The redstone dust hitbox has been changed;
– The Sprinting is no longer stopping after a while;
– The mobs will not spawn anymore on rails;
– Some loot changes;
– A bug that was causing the 3rd person view to revert to 1st person view when your character’s head goes inside a block has been fixed;
– A bug that was causing the breaking doors to move the other part of the door has been fixed;
– A bug that was causing detectors rails not powering adjacent powered rails upwards on slope has been fixed;
– IPv6 has been fixed and it is now working properly;
– A bug that was causing end portal frames to act like solid blocks has been fixed;
– A bug that was not allowing the players to see the Horse Health in Creative Mode has been fixed;
– A bug that was causing boats to appear to be sunken in water has been fixed;
– A bug that was causing guardians to spawn in random places has been fixed;
– A bug that was causing doors to have no placement sound has been fixed;
You can see the complete list of bug fixes that the Minecraft Update 1.9 snapshot 15w46a comes with on Mojang’s website.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.