At the WWDC event in June, Apple has announced that its Apple Music service will be released for Android OS. It seems that from now on, this application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Apple Music comes with a large catalog of music recommendations and streaming music. In addition, both Music and music videos can be saved for offline listening, which is great if you are in an area where you don’t have mobile signal to access the internet.
The Membership costs 9.99 dollars per month for individuals, which is similar to the Beats Music subscriptions, which Apple Music replaces. However, it is good to know that there is a three month free trial period and during this time you can use this application without any problems.
Apple Music for Android: Features
– Three-month of free trial, allowing you to access over 30 million songs;
– Get recommendations by music experts based on what you already listen and like;
– Ability to browse and play the latest, greatest new music available;
– Ability to tune in to music and interviews on Beats 1 or other radio stations created by Apple’s editors;
– Ability to look at your favorite artists’ inspirations, works, photos, videos and music.
HINT: Features and availability may vary by country.
Apple Music will surely be enjoyed by many people and it is a matter of time until it will become one of the most used applications on Android devices. Nowadays, everyone is using their smartphones to listen to music, radio stations or to watch videos online. Apple Music brings all of these and, as we’ve told you above, you get a 3-month trial, where you can test and see if this application suits your needs.
Have you tested the Apple Music on your Android device yet? Tell us your thoughts about it!