Viber is one of the applications that you will want to have installed on your smartphone. The application is available for both smartphones and computers, which means that you can use the same account on your Android smartphone and on your PC.
Viber has over 600 million users who make HD voice and video calls, send text messages, video messages and photos worldwide using the internet connection for free. The application allows you to create and join group chats that can hold up to 200 users, which is awesome if you have common friends or if you want to join a community and talk about something that you and the other users like.
With Viber you can also make calls to landline and mobile phone numbers by using the Viber Out feature. However, this feature will require you to pay for using it, but it is good to know that the rates are usually lower than the ones that your carrier offers.
Viber is also compatible and optimized for Android tablets, which is awesome, because not many messaging applications are working for tablets.
– Ability to send and receive messages;
– Ability to make free video and voice calls with HD sound quality;
– Ability to send video messages, voice messages, locations, emoticons, stickers and even share photos;
– Ability to download stickers and animated stickers from the Sticker Market and sort them;
– Ability to create group chats that can hold up to 200 participants (if you are the admin of the group chat you will be able to edit info and remove participants);
– Ability to play games with the Viber characters (Legcat and Violet);
– Viber is supporting Android Wear allowing you to send and receive messages directly from your smartwatch;
– Support for Viber desktop application on Windows OS and Mac OS;
– The application is free and has NO advertising.
Viber version 188.8.131.52: How To Install It On Android
Viber version 184.108.40.206 is currently available on the Google Play Store, which means that it is quite easy to install it on your Android device. Just open the Google Play Store and search for Viber and tap on the “Install” button to install it on your Android device.
After that, use your mobile phone number to get verified by Viber and you’re done!
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.