It is a well known fact that WhatsApp is constantly growing day by day. Now, users can use WhatsApp Web on home computers using an iPhone. Before, this wasn’t applicable because the platform had some drawbacks. iPhone devotees had to recur to jailbreaks such as WhatsApp Web Enabler to make this work. But this is no longer the case.
Keep on reading to find out how to enable WhatsApp Web on your desktop PC using your iPhone. But before we start you off, remember that your iPhone gizmo must be linked to the internet and of course have the newest WhatsApp version installed on it.
As for your desktop computer, make sure you have the newest version of your default browser installed.
WhatsApp Web on your desktop using your iPhone: How-to
- Click to open web.whatsapp.com on your PC using your default browser. You should see a QR code pop-up.
- In order to launch WhatsApp, go to your iPhone’s Home screen.
- Click on Settings, and then choose WhatsApp Web. Reminder: If by any chance you cannot see the WhatsApp Web version, check to see if your have the newest WhatsApp variant set-up on your iPhone device. Because this WhatsApp web option is rolled out gradually, not everyone can get their hands on it at the same time.
- Scan the QR code on the PC screen with your iPhone.
- Congrats! WhatsApp is now set-up on your desktop computer.
Enable WhatsApp Notifications on your desktop computer: How-to
- Click on Turn on desktop notifications (see the top left corner)
- Tap Allow (see the Show Notifications dialog box) to activate WhatsApp Web notifications.
Mute Notifications: How-to
- Choose menu icon (again top left corner).
- Click Notifications.
- Click on the down arrow in the Notifications dialogue box.
- Click Turn off alerts and sounds for .. and then choose the period.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.