A new version of WhatsApp Plus Reborn has been released. This is the successor application of the WhatsApp Plus application, which is being maintained by OsmDroid in the Google+ community.
According to sources, the application has been released with a new user interface, but it contains also the features of the original WhatsApp Plus.
WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80: What’s new?
- Calls UI header mods 2.1.9 to 2.2.2;
- Contacts tab added in Calls UI;
- The translucent mode in chat screen MOD 1.4 is back – you can disable it, if you want to;
- The Calls UI is now enabled for all chats as a default UI;
- The old UI option has been added in mod 2.0.7;
- Delay that was occurring during the startup has been fixed;
- The date pending color has been added in the main screen MOD 2.2.7D.
WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80: How To Install
The WhatsApp Plus Reborn is an unofficial modified version of WhatsApp. This application can’t be found on the Google Play Store. However, you can download the WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80 APK from the internet and manually install it on your Android device.
HINT: Before you start the installation of WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80, make sure that you have the official WhatsApp application uninstalled from your Android device and the option “Unknown Sources” enabled. This option can be enabled by accessing your smartphone’s Settings->Security or Settings->Applications.
After you’ve uninstalled the official WhatsApp application and you’ve enabled the “Unknown Sources” option, you will just need to use a file manager application to get to the location where you have saved the WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80 APK and tap on it to start the installation process.
After the installation is complete, you will just need to use your mobile phone number to get verified and log into your WhatsApp account via the WhatsApp Plus Reborn 1.80 application.