WhatsApp Plus is a modified WhatsApp application which comes with some features that are not found in the official application. It seems that the WhatsApp Plus application is being updated frequently, but it’s available only for the Android users.
The last WhatsApp Plus version is 2.22 and it can be downloaded from the internet and installed on your Android device. We remind you that the WhatsApp Plus application has been removed from the Google Play Store, after the developers of WhatsApp have requested this.
Well that doesn’t mean you can’t install it on your Android device. All you will need to do is to download the APK file and manually install it on your smartphone, but we’re going to talk about this a bit later in this article.
WhatsApp Plus Features
- The application is much more customizable than the official WhatsApp application and you are able to change the colors, font sizes and more;
- Using the WhatsApp Plus version you can send video and audio files up to 50MB (16MB is the limit on the official WhatsApp application);
- The pictures that you send on WhatsApp Plus will not be decreased and will keep the original quality;
- Ability to share music with just one tap;
- Ability to see the status in the chat screen;
- Many themes that you can use to customize the application the way you want.
How To Install WhatsApp Plus v2.22 On Your Android Device
The WhatsApp Plus 2.22 APK file can be downloaded from the internet. Just do a simple search for WhatsApp Plus 2.22 APK and save it on your Android device. After that, enable the “Unknown Sources” option which allows you to install “unofficial” APK files by going to your device’s Settings->Applications or Settings->Security. Then, head to the place where you’ve saved the WhatsApp Plus 2.22 APK file and tap on it to start the installation.
HINT: Make sure that you uninstall the official WhatsApp application which is currently installed on your Android device before you install the WhatsApp Plus 2.22 APK.