The Minecraft game first came out in 2009 and the fun element in this game is the fact that players can build their own worlds using bricks. Of course there is more than just building as you get to seek and scout isolated lands and fight-off the enemies approaching.
Because this is such a popular game, Mojang is struggling to come out with improvements so that the players don’t get bored.
So apparently, a new update for the Minecraft computer version just arrived. The latter is called Minecraft snapshot 15w36c and it is packed with new things and features.
Mojang made sure to list all of these changes on their official page, however don’t be too surprised if you see a few random elements as well. Here is the list of changes I’m betting you are excited for:
- You have a rebalanced armour, so give it a try and see how it works.
- Mojan was pretty thoughtful and along with this revamped armour, the company also changed the protection and damage enchantments.
- The AI bugs are now gone, not all but better a few than none, right?
- The Endermen went back to being spooky.
- Users will also see a bunch of new optimizations.
- The player collision element has been included once more as well as the team choices for the collision. So, yay for that!
- I like hugs has been added as well.
So, if you have the PC Minecraft version installed at home, go check out the 15w36c update now! If you are still new to this game, download the e-books that are available online and read the game’s instructions.
Those who are playing on their iPad, Android or iPhone devices and have the Minecraft Pocket Edition installed should also be looking forward to seeing more updates in the future.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.