It seems that Google’s upcoming Nexus 5 device (made by LG) is going to be released this month. According to rumors, the smartphone will be released sometime in late of September 2015 which is way sooner than many had anticipated.
There is a high possibility that the Huawei-made Nexus 5 device will be released by the end of September also. Both of the devices will feature an USB Type-C port, which is the new technology whereof you will hear a lot in the near future.
This new port will allow you to transfer data faster and we’re pretty sure that you will enjoy using it. Both devices are expected to be released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Meanwhile, a few CAD files for the Nexus 5 by LG have been leaked online. The CAD files are the 3D files that the manufacturers are using to build phone cases. However, one of the main concerns many people have is what specs will this upcoming device have.
Nexus 5 (2015) Made By LG: Specs
According to the latest rumors, the upcoming Nexus 5 (2015) manufactured by LG will come with the followings:
- 5.2.-inch 1080p display (not 2K as previous rumors were saying)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (and not the 615 or the 810)
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB and 32GB internal storage options
- 12.3MP primary camera on the rear side
- 5MP secondary camera on the front side
- 2700 mAh battery (a slight increase of 500 mAh from the original Nexus 5 2013).
As you can see, the upcoming device is going to be pretty good and we think that its price will be affordable.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming Nexus 5 (2015) by LG? Are you considering to purchase it when it comes out?