Minecraft update patch 1.19 for the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita consoles has been released. This update is available for the consoles we’ve mentioned above, from Europe and Japan only.
It is good to know that the patch will be released also for the consoles that are located in the Northern America.
This new Minecraft patch comes with a lot of fixes, but it also brings supports for the Star Wars skin pack. The skin pack comes with the favorite Star Wars characters, to get you “prepared” for the upcoming movie called “The Force Awakens”, which will be released on December 18, 2015.
Minecraft 1.19 Update Patch Notes:
- The water rendering has been optimized;
- The instability when adding and removing players from a game has been fixed;
- Some particles effects that were not displaying at high altitude have been fixed;
- A bug that was causing the fuel meter in Furnace to reset when using a Lava Bucket has been fixed;
- A bug that was causing an ingredient added to a Beacon interface to be lost when entering or leaving the Nether or the End has been fixed;
- A bug that was causing healing to revert to classic mode while enabling the Flying host option has been fixed;
- An issue with the Potion of Swiftness not working for split-screen players has been fixed;
- A bug with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager when the flower was not existing was fixed;
- An issue with the water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack has been fixed;
- An issue that was unlocking the Enchanter trophy when using the Classic Crafting was fixed;
- An issue that was causing the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently while in low opacity settings has been fixed.
As you can see, this patch contains a lot of fixes and you should install it on your console as soon as possible.
Have you tested the Minecraft 1.19 update on your PS3, PS4 or PS Vita console? Tell us your thoughts about it!