A new Minecraft Pocket Alpha version has been added and it comes with a few changes and bug fixes. The new Minecraft Pocket Alpha version 0.12.1 build 12 is now available for download and in case you’re considering installing on your mobile device, then we suggest you to firstly read the list of changes that come with it.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 12: changes
- Critical hits now with more particles;
- From now on, the zombie pigmen will attack the iron golems;
- There is a chance that the zombie spawn eggs will now spawn zombie villagers;
- The trapdoors can now be placed on the top or bottom side of a block;
- The torches can now be placed atop nether brick fences ;
- The fishing rod now makes a less repetitive sound;
- The walking and digging sounds now are similar to the ones from the Minecraft PC version;
- The silverfish will no longer make a sound while moving;
- The Wither Skeletons and Skeletons make a sound when they’re dying;
- The Lava in the Nether is now flowing like that of the Minecraft PC version;
- The beetroot soup has been nerfed.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 12: fixes
- 2×2 Jungle trees leaves will no longer disappear when you grow them artificially;
- The brewing stand is now showing the correct icon;
- The zombie pigman will no longer fight the iron golem;
- The slimes use the correct sounds;
- The breaking animation for chests now shows on all sides;
- 2 high plants that were not vibrating the device when broken have been fixed;
- Fixed a bug that was causing the chest to stay open after use;
- Fixed a bug that was causing skeletons to hold bows incorrectly;
- The enchanted items now get properly synched between the server and the client;
- A crash that was occurring when opening the stonecutter has been fixed;
- A bug that was giving you stacks of infinite inc-sacs while fishing has been fixed;
- A bug that was causing the fishing bobber not going down far enough when a fish bites was fixed;
- A bug that was occurring when trying to mine 2 high plants in multiplayer mode has been fixed;
- You will not longer be able to push golems through walls;
- The player will hold the bow and sugarcane correctly while in 3rd person camera.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.