If you own a Samsung smartphone device and you’re eager to get your hands on one of the most popular IM app out there, this being WhatsApp, then you’ve come across the perfect guide. Keep on reading to find out how you can install WhatsApp for your Samsung phone.
You can install the stellar messaging app on the following Samsung phones: Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S, Star, Champ and C3322. So here we go:
- A source is required so that you can download WhatsApp from it. The source is WhatsApp apk, which is a simple file which you will have to download on your Android device.
- So go to the official page and download the apk file by clicking the download now knob.
- If the apk file is already set-up on your computer, you will have to move the file on your smartphone and only then install it. Here is how the apk file can be moved: you can recur to using a cord (connect it to the laptop or PC and then simply copy paste the file in the smartphone’s memory), the second strategy would be to email it to yourself. Make sure you open the email on your phone and then start downloading the file from the mail. The final strategy you can use is the Bluetooth one.
- Now look in the downloads folder in your device and find WhatsApp.apk. Once you click on it, the installation process should begin.
- When it will be set-up successfully, look for the app in the menu of your phone. Click on it so that you can enable WhatsApp and you’re done.
Note: At first, you will be prompted to check your mobile number. You can add the number, so that the app will automatically check you. If not, you will get the standard sms verification code.
Now, all there is left for you to do is to enjoy the app by customizing it to your own liking, this means adding a picture, status and all that jazz.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.