Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.12.1 Build 8 has been released and now, it can be tested. However, since this version is currently in ALPHA phase, there are a lot of bugs and issues that will need to get fixed.
In other words, if you want to use a bug-free Minecraft: Pocket Edition, just use the one that’s available on the official Store of the operating system that your mobile device is using.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.12.1 Build 8: Changes
- Explosions have been changed
- The control layout screen has received lots of tweaks
- From now on, the nametags will be visible from farther away
- By hitting your head on the ceiling, you will get a slight jump delay
- The Ghasts’ hitboxes are now bigger than usual
- The experience orbs are now burned by fire or lava
- You can now obtain beetroots crops from the village farms
- The input is now smoother and more responsive than before, especially when scrolling within panes
- From now on, lava will prevent fall damage
- You can select the player list from the game menu using the d-pad
- From now on, all enchantments will show their level.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition version 0.12.1 Build 8: Fixes
- The blocks can no longer be selected via the d-pad or hotbar
- When closing and reopening the game, all the items will keep their enchantments
- When placing a bottle in a brewing stand, it will no longer disappear
- The enchantments tables are not working properly in multiplayer mode
- The sneaking button is now working as it should
- In case the controllers are connected when you start the game, they will be properly recognized
- The mobs will not jump anymore on soul sand
- The skins are now refreshing when returning to the Skin Selecting screen
- The invert Y-axis is now properly working
- A random multiplayer crash has been fixed
- Jumps works again when holding the forward button
- Sitting dogs will not be suffocated anymore under accumulating snow
- The experience bar is no longer overflowing the toolbar
- The Android clients will no longer get trial warnings.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.