It seems that the developers of Minecraft and Mojang don’t waste their time; they frequently release new versions of Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android. The Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 7 has been released and included a few bug fixes and other improvements.
A few days ago, Mojang released the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 5, but for some reason, users experience other bugs and errors that need to be resolved as soon as possible.
If you are thinking of testing out the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 7, you should first know what it compromises in order to know whether or not it is even worth installing.
Mojang has posted the changelog of the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 7, but in case you haven’t read it yet, here it is:
- The input will now run on 60 FPS instead of 20, which means that there will be less lag
- Many fixes have been done on the enchanting table in multiplayer mode
- The golems are now dropping iron again
- The Squids are now dropping ink again
- The Ghasts are now dropping gunpowder and Ghast Tears
- The snow layers can now be replaced by any block
- The spawners are now synchronized online
- A lot of custom names that have formatting on Anvils have been fixed
- Multiple connected doors are now working as they should
Without a doubt, one of the most important fixes that accompanied this new build is the enchanting table in multiplayer mode. We suggest you install Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 7 on your Android device and check out the latest features and fixes that this build comes with.
Have you tested out the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Build 7 yet? What do you think Mojang will feature in the upcoming Minecraft 0.12.1 Build 8?
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.