In case you own an Android smartphone and you are using the famous WhatsApp application, then you should know that there are modified WhatsApp applications out there, which come with many more features than the original one. For example, the WhatsApp Blue Edition version 1.2 MOD can be downloaded right away from the internet and you will be able to use all the features it comes with.
WhatsApp Blue Edition MOD – Features:
- The modified application has been built from the WhatsApp version 2.12.214;
- Database got updated;
- Anti-ban feature – you will no longer get banned from WhatsApp servers for using a modified WhatsApp application;
- Some new PNG files containing the BLUE color.
WhatsApp Blue Edition version 1.2 MOD: What’s new?
- The Launcher Icon has been updated;
- WACA Ticks;
- A new notification icon for missed messages and calls has been added;
- New icons for missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls have been added;
- A new attachment picker style has been added.
Installing WhatsApp Blue Edition v1.2 MOD on your Android smartphone
First of all, you should take a backup of the WhatsApp chat history and uninstall the current WhatsApp application that you have installed on your mobile device. After that, go to Settings->Applications or Settings->Security and enable the Unknown Sources option by checking the box in front of it.
HINT: In case you don’t enable the Unknown Sources option, you will not be able to install any application that you’ve downloaded from the internet and not from the Google Play Store.
Finally, download the WhatsApp Blue Edition v1.2 MOD APK from the internet and install it on your Android device!
Have you installed WhatsApp Blue Edition v1.2 MOD on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about it!
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.