The new dual SIM 4G Moto G (Gen 3) came out at a big event in India. Motorola aficionados can get their hands on the latter device at a stupefying price: Rs. 11,999 this being the 8 GB of RAM (1 GB of RAM) variant while for the 16 GB version (2 GB of RAM) you’ll have to pay Rs. 12,999. If you like the numbers you’re seeing hurry and grab one of these two devices from Flipkart.
Besides these great deals, the improved Moto G device also rolls out with the 4G connectivity support, which is a big plus in our book. Motorola is expecting to stir up some waves with these great deals and offers users the next best thing concerning its Moto G devices.
If you don’t remember one important fact about the Moto G 3rd gen, we will refresh your memory: the IPX7 certificate. This is something worth considering when buying this device. The latter certificate means the smartphone is water resistant.
You can hold it under 3 feet of water for at least half and hour and your device will still be in good shape.
Before, the former Moto G and the Moto G (Gen 2) devices were covered in a nano-coating that only made them resistant to a few splashes of water here and there. But, with the new generation of Moto phones, things have improved.
Key features of the Moto G (Gen 3):
- a dual SIM device with Android 5.1 Lollipop
- supports 4G LTE connectivity
- 5 inch HD and IPS display (covered in Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- Fired-up by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Expandable storage options
- 13 MP back camera and a dual-LED flash included
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: as mentioned above you have the 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 as well as Micro-USB
- The smartphone features a 2470mAh battery
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.