Attention Android users! The Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.0 update is ready to roll out on additional platforms. Get ready, because Mojang is preparing to launch the Minecraft PE 0.12.1 beta as build 4.
Everybody is eager to see the brand new features that have been included in this rollout. Users may be accepted into the Minecraft 0.12.1 beta via Google Play once they are registered members.
Those not registered with Google Play will not be allowed to test out all of the rollout’s brand new features.
In the meantime, Windows Phone users get an exclusive build that permits them to use the Minecraft PE 0.12.2. This option will soon be up for grabs for iOS and Android users as well.
Check out the changelog below to see what’s new in the PE 0.12.1 update!
- Control elements have been enhanced.
- Users get new recipes for golden and enchanted apple versions
- Availability of better and newer enchanted books.
- Linking to older variants of Minecraft will cause the screen will appear outdated
Major bug fixes:
- Users can move backwards through levels of inventory panels
- Assembling a recipe in multiplayer mode is now possible
- Partial blocks in multiplayer mode are now possible
- In creative mode, drinking potions is now off-limits
- The sky color is darker
- Going into the nether no longer causes crashing