Submit your BCI project!
Are you working on an exciting DIY project that includes the use of a brain-computer interface?
Then get more exposure to the BCI scene by submitting your work to Neurogadget!
It’s free. Just fill out the form. No registration required.
All you need to do is fill out the form below.
- Add your name or team’s name
- Include the URL of your project page
- The ‘Post Title’ can be the name of your project
- Add at least one tag that represents your work the best (all other tags should be comma-separated)
- Answer the antispam question
- Use the ‘Post Content field to introduce yourself (and your team) and to describe your work and . Do not forget to mention which commercially available BCI device you use (if any). Feel free to include contact email, Linkedin address etc. Please use appropriate language as we deserve the right to decline any submissions.
- Upload at least 1, maximum 4 images. Minimum size 400 x 300 px, maximum size 2000 x 1500 px.
Please note: We intend to collect and publish all quality BCI projects, however we cannot guarantee that your submission will get published eventually. We are trying to help the BCI community to get to know each other’s work better, and also to expose their talent to the wider public but we reserve the right to reject any submissions. Approved submissions will be published on Neurogadget.com as individual posts and won’t necessarily be included on the homepage or in the main news feed. All approved submissions will be included in our BCI Project session.
Over to you…
Looking for a new gadget? How about a Drone? You know you want one!