NeuroGaming 2014 is the follow up conference to the amazingly successful first year conference where over hundreds of CEOs, game designers, investors, sensor technologists, game developers, neurosoftware experts, and game producers gathered to create radically new experiences for gamers.That was a fantastic show, indeed, the birth of a new era, if we allow some exaggeration. In case you missed the event, or want to refresh your good memories, we can help: Neurogadget editor Melanie was there and posted her first impressions, wrote a day one roundup, a retrospection post, and even an interview with NeuroGaming founder Zack Lynch.
Naturally, we are working hard to get to San Francisco again, and report from the second iteration of the emerging neurogaming arena’s biggest show.
“There has never been a more exciting time for the gaming industry”, said Zack Lynch in 2013, and the statement probably stands in 2014 as well.
This year’s Neurogaming Conference and Expo will be a place where your mind and body meet game play. Neurogame developers are using the latest emotional, cognitive, sensory and behavioral technologies to create radically compelling experiences to engage and entertain gamers worldwide.
What to expect from NeuroGaming Conference and Expo 2014?
- Hear from over 50 companies involved in neurogaming
- Try out the coolest neurogaming technologies
- Be amazed from over a dozen mind blowing panels
- Find out how neurogame design works
- Learn about how neurogaming is impacting gaming, education, wellness, therapeutics and more
NeuroGaming is the only place that you’ll be able to experience everything from brain-controlled games to true augmented virtual reality experiences and even cognitive enhancing devices that send mild electrical pulses to your brain to improve concentration during game play, and so much more.
At NeuroGaming 2014 you’ll also…
- Find out how neurogaming technologies are creating new growth opportunities
- See what venture and strategic investors are looking to fund in the space
- Hear from industry thought leaders and start up veterans on what’s next
- Learn how neurogaming will impact all facets of the gaming industry
- Discover new partnering and revenue making opportunities
- Try out the latest neurogaming technologies for yourself
Date, location and program:
- May 7-8, 2014
- City View at Metreon, San Francisco
- Detailed program: neurogamingconf.com
Looking for a new gadget? How about a Drone? You know you want one!