The latest version of Facebook Messenger is 184.108.40.206.70 and it has just been released for Android devices. The application allows you to keep in touch with your friends and family by sending messages, pictures and even make voice or video calls. You can also create groups, which is awesome if you have some common friends on this social network.
The application will also notify you when you receive new messages in order to make sure that you don’t miss anything. You can also mute specific group chats or a person, if you don’t want to be notified when a new message is received on the group chat or when that person messages/calls you.
It is good to know that Facebook Messenger is different than Facebook. The latter application will allow you to look at your friends’ profile, comment on their photos, check the newsfeed etc., while the Facebook Messenger is used only for sending messages, photos and to make Voice/Video calls.
Facebook Messenger 220.127.116.11.70 For Android: Features
- Ability to make free Voice and Video Calls;
- Ability to send unlimited messages;
- Access to a good amount of emoji and gifs;
- Ability to send photos;
- Preview the gallery photos and videos without having to leave the conversation and choose the ones you want to send;
- Ability to create a “secret” (end-to-end encryption) conversation with a friend (keep in mind that this feature doesn’t support videos, gifs, video or voice calls);
- Record voice messages and send them.
Facebook Messenger 18.104.22.168.70: How To Install On Your Android Device
Facebook Messenger version 22.214.171.124.70 can be installed directly from the Google Play Store. You will just need to open the Android official store, search for Facebook Messenger and install it on your device.
Are you using Facebook Messenger on your device? Tell us your thoughts about it!