Clash of Clans is one of the most popular mobile strategy games out there. Supercell has released the latest update for Clash of Clans which comes with new features such as the “Friendly Wars”.
Thanks to the new “Friendly Wars” feature, two clans can now compete in wars just for fun. In order to start a “Friendly War”, a user will have to search for a clan, and after that, tap the “challenge” button. However, keep in mind that the Clan that you’re about to send a “Friendly War” will need to have this feature enabled or else it will NOT function.
To make things even more interesting, the challenging clan will be able to customize the war by settings its duration and chose the size of the participants before starting the war. In other words, a clan war can last for one hour (or more) and it can have a size up to 50vs50.
As expected, Friendly Wars will not reward users with loot or Clan XP, but Supercell has mentioned that only attacking Clan Castle troops will be consumed when attacking.
Here are other new contents and balance changes that this update has brought:
- Bomb Tower is now available for Town Hall Level 8 and higher
- New levels for Dragon, Baby Dragon and Wizards have been added
- New levels for X-Bow, Mortal and Hidden Tesla have been added
- 25 more wall pieces are now available for Town Hall level 11
- Lots upgrade costs and times have been reduced
- Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
- The Clan XP and Wars rules have been revisited
- Balancing changes have been made to Clan Wars matchmaking
The Clash of Clans game is a free strategy mobile game and it can be downloaded and installed on your Android device directly from the Google Play Store.
Are you playing Clash of Clans on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about it!
Every gamer needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.