On August 2012, Supercell has provided iOS devices the first taste of massively multiplayer strategy video game named Clash of Clans. It went a bit late for Android users to enjoy this same app in October 2013.
Naturally, this game will allow players to build their own village with the use of resources taken from other players after an attack was made. Main resources for this app include elixir, gold, and dark elixir. The essence of Clash of Clans is to create clans with a group of people not exceeding 50.
They will have the chance to take part in the Clan Wars with at least 10 members to qualify, as they learn to work together, donating and receiving troops, as well as chatting with each other to plan a strategy via an in-app chat box.
Clash of Clans was released with some very positive reviews, which gained high ratings from its critics. Although some reviewers loved the app’s gameplay, others disliked the freemium model that was presented in the game.
If you want to take part in this insanely popular mobile video game platform, you should know that it could help you improve over time. You can’t build a strong base overnight in this type of game. Thus, here are a few things for beginners to look forward to.
- You can learn to build a base that goes better with time
- Be able to know the right moment to utilize shields and when to rebuild
- Be able to learn the essence of saving gems
- It offers free gems for everyone
- Upgrading Town Halls should never be done with haste
- Learn how to become a great attacker in this game
- Training and building while you are attacking at the same time
- Transfer or copy the Clash of Clans account to a new device
Clash of Clans is an exciting app that should be well suited for the growing customer base. Perhaps it is a great game for you to consider as well.