We are pretty sure that most of us have been waiting for the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to be released, but it seems that Pangu has surprised us a little bit with the new tool that it has released.
First of all, you should know that the English version of the tool doesn’t exist yet and in order to install it on your iDevice, you will need a computer that runs on Windows OS (sorry Mac users!). However, the Chinese version of the jailbreak can be downloaded from Pangu’s official website and it can be installed on your Windows OS computer. Keep in mind that this is a sort of “semi-jailbreak”, as whenever you will reboot your iOS device, you will have to run an application on your handset in order to jailbreak it again.
However, the good news is that this new tool that Pangu has released it is not so complicated and by following some simple steps, will be able to use Cydia tweaks, apps and tools on your mobile device.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 On Your iPhone
Here are the steps that you will need to take in order to install the jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone:
- Install iTunes on your Windows PC;
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC using an USB cable;
- Make sure that you disable iCloud and “Find My iPhone” features;
- Open Pangu official website, click on the Chinese version (you will see a “Chinese” button somewhere on the top side of the webpage);
- Download the Chinese version of the tool on your Windows PC;
- Once the download is complete, you will have to run it on your Windows PC, wait for it to load and click on the green button;
- When it asks you for an Apple ID we suggest you to create a secondary account (don’t use your primary Apple account as you don’t want your main account to get messed up by Apple);
- You will notice that “Device Management” pop-ups on your iPhone and you will need to tap on the email address that you’ve used to create the secondary Apple account and then tap on “Trust->Trust”;
- Go to your iPhone home screen, run the PP Pangu Jailbreak tool (you will see “PP” and some Chinese letters after) and when it asks you to enable notifications you will have to select “OK”;
- When a new window will open, you will have to uncheck the box below the big circle as you don’t want to install any extra-apps in order to get this jailbreak tool installed on your iPhone;
- Now tap on the big circle and lock your iPhone and the device will automatically “refresh” and you will notice that you have now Cydia and you can use all the tools and apps it comes with.
HINT: If you reboot your iPhone, make sure that you run the PP Pangu App that has been installed on your iPhone, tap on the circle and lock your device. Once you do this, it will “refresh” and you will be able to use Cydia again.
Below, you will be able to see the video that 9to5Mac has shared, which shows you all the steps we’ve explained above:
Every techie needs a pair of sick headphones. Neurogadget recommends these Audio Technica Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for both their quality and their cool-factor.