When it comes to affordable, easy and fast communication on mobile devices, whether it is instant messaging, calling, chatting or sharing photos, videos and documents, WhatsApp has emerged as the most widely favored and popular application among users. This messaging service is already used by more than one billion people around the world, which means that no matter how far away you are from your family and friends, this app will be able to keep you connected with them anywhere and anytime.
Having indispensable utility, WhatsApp is compatible with all popular devices, such as Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry and Samsung, among others. When it comes to smartphone innovation, Samsung is truly one of the leaders, even equipping their smartly budgeted phones with superior-quality and efficient OS that affords all connectivity features and communication apps, such as the free WhatsApp messenger.
These budget Samsung mobile phones uses the Android OS, which means that they are well-compatible with certain versions of WhatsApp. Also, the download and installation process is incredibly simple, where all you have to do is follow a few easy steps that you can complete in literally less than 2 minutes!
- Before you start downloading, make sure that you have more than 4MB of free space on your, along with a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Play Store app on your Samsung smartphone.
- Via the search option, find WhatsApp. Once you are presented with the results, select the first option.
- When it opens, you will see a download button, along with all the technical specifications, descriptions and reviews.
- Click on the download button to start downloading WhatsApp on to your phone.
- Once the download completes, open the app, carefully follow the instructions provided and patiently wait for the installation to proceed.
- Once it is complete, you will be asked of a number for the account you are going to use on WhatsApp. After verifying the number, your contacts will be updated, allowing you to start chatting.
As your Samsung phone runs on Android OS, take note that your WhatsApp will undergo multiple updates each week to ensure you will have great chatting experience. Also, the messenger is absolutely free for a period of 1 year, but following this period, you will incur a certain amount for annual payment, though the price is just meager, considering that you will enjoy unlimited messaging, calling, and photo and video sharing for as long as you want.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.