The WhatsApp 2.12.286 version is currently available for the Android smartphones. It doesn’t come with new features, but it seems that the developers have made a few changes to the APK file.
We’ve seen a few files changed, but the APK file was only slightly decreased, which means that the developers are continuously working on improving the stability and they’ve fixed the bugs they’ve found in the previous version of the application.
– The first year of use is free and after that you will need to pay an annual fee of 0.99 dollars;
– The application is using the internet connection to send/receive data, which means that you will NOT need to pay any extra fees for chatting with your friends on WhatsApp;
– Using WhatsApp, you can send and receive videos, voice messages and photos;
– Using the WhatsApp Voice Calling feature you will be able to make calls to your WhatsApp friends (data charges may be applied and this is the reason why we suggest you to use this feature when you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network);
– WhatsApp comes with the Group Chat feature which allows you to create or join group chats that can hold up to 100 members;
– WhatsApp Web feature will allow you to connect on your WhatsApp account via the Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome browser on your PC;
– WhatsApp will not charge you even if you’re talking to people that live in another country (because the app uses the internet connection, as we’ve told you above);
– The WhatsApp application doesn’t require an ID or a password, because it will require your mobile phone number verify you;
– WhatsApp application will always stay logged in as long as your smartphone is connected to the internet. This way, you will never miss any message!
– The WhatsApp application will scan your phonebook and if it finds any number that has been registered to WhatsApp, it will automatically add the owner of that number to your WhatsApp list of contacts;
– Using the WhatsApp application you will be able to share your location, set custom wallpapers, change notification sounds, email chat history and even exchange contacts.
WhatsApp 2.12.286: How To Install On An Android Smartphone
WhatsApp 2.12.286 is currently in BETA and the APK file can be downloaded from the internet. To install it is quite easy, as all you will need to do is to enable the “Unknown Sources” feature from your device’s Settings->Security or Settings->Applications and by going to the folder where you’ve saved the WhatsApp 2.12.286 APK file.
Once you’re in the location where you’ve saved the WhatsApp 2.12.286 APK file, tap on it and the installation will start.
Take your mobile photography game to the next level with this affordable clip-on lens kit from Xenvo. Comes with a macro lens and a super wide angle lens that easily clip onto your phone for professional-grade photos on the go.