If you own a smartphone, then we’re pretty sure that you’ve already installed WhatsApp on it. This application is used by over 800 million people from all parts of the world and there are a lot of people who are joining everyday.
There are a lot of modified WhatsApp applications out there and today we’re going to talk about the WhatsAppGio.
WhatsAppGio is a modified version of WhatsApp and it was created by GioMods. It is based on the official version 2.12.248 and it comes with some extra features and mods.
- Privacy option has been added;
- Ability to “pause” last seen;
- Ability to hide the second tick and the blue ticks;
- Ability to hide the blue microphone;
- Ability to hide typing and recording (you can set this for groups, contacts or broadcasts);
- The verification by SMS errors have been fixed;
- You can copy the status from a contact by tapping on it;
- The application is faster than before because it comes with a simplified code;
- Restore/Restart/Backup functions have been added;
- Anti-ban feature.
How To Install WhatsAppGio On Your Android Device
First of all, you will need to install the original WhatsApp application and chat with a friend of yours. After that, create a chat backup and uninstall the official application.
Then, download the WhatsAppGio APK file from the internet (search for it on Google) and enable the “Unknown Sources” option by going to Settings->Security or Settings->Applications (by enabling this option, you will be able to install APK files that you’ve downloaded from the internet – such as the WhatsAppGio APK).
Finally, head to the location where you’ve saved the WhatsAppGio APK, install it on your Android device, use your mobile phone number to get verified and restore the chat history.
Have you installed WhatsAppGio on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about this awesome modified version of WhatsApp! Did you encounter any problems when using it?