Following yesterday’s video of the new Mindflex, showcased at CES 2011, today we have official release date, the game’s main features, and several pictures to show.
Although there is still no information regarding the new Mindflex’s relation to the Swedish Interactive Productline company’s Mindball Game, we are sure that despite any resemblance Mindflex Duel will become a big hit at the end of this summer, and a #1 gift of the next christmas.
5 Game Modes
Mindflex Duel offers five different types of challenges. The gameplay for each can be altered for solo, multi (head-to-head), or co-op battles. The challenges are the following:
- Power Push: Starting with the ball in the center of the platform, each player concentrates to be the first to push it into their opponent’s end zone.
- Mental Marathon 2.0: Design your own obstacle and get the ball through the course as fast as you can. Your mind moves the ball vertically while you push a button to move the ball fan laterally.
- Race the Lights: It’s a mental race against the platform lights. Get the ball to the other side before the lights reach the finish line.
- Cortex Collision: Push the ball through your opponent’s defenses, getting it as far down the board as you can without hitting the end.
- Basketblaster: Players shoot as many baskets as possible within a given timeframe. The player who scores the most baskets wins.
The Mindflex Duel includes everything you need to play solo, multi or co-op, it comes with two headsets, and four foam balls.
Amazon has already listed the game, but don’t be too excited, Mindflex Duel will be released only on August 15, 2011.
Want to enhance your gaming experience? Maybe try a new mouse. Neurogadget recommends Logitech's Gaming Mouse for both its quality and gaming functionality.